How it works:
1) Call or email to schedule a pick-up. We will come to you anywhere in the greater Newton/Wellesley/Waltham area. You can leave items outside the door or we can meet at a specified time. You can also mail items to us, just make sure you have an active consignor contract first! (Contact us for more details,)
2) We will email you an electronic contract. Sign it.
3) Please have clothing neatly folded in a bag. Seasonal is preferable, but we can take a few items in any season since it’s always in season somewhere! We take a wide variety from mid-level mall to vintage to high end. We particularly like unique boutique items.
4) We will enter your items into the system and send you an item list. Any items that are not eligible for online sale will passed onto Sister Thrift to raise money for the Metro West Humane society. You will see the donated items as “X items or donation valued at $X”
5) Then the hard work starts we will photograph and measure your clothing and post them online. The 60 day clock starts when items go live. You can see your items on eBay and contact us at any time to check your balance.
6) There will be a 30 day delay between when an item ships and when the money is available. Amounts over $20 will be sent out in the third week of every month either by PayPal or check. Amounts $20 and under will be sent out every other month. There is a $1 Check fee and $.50 PayPal fee.
6) After 60 days unsold items will be donated. Donation receipts will be mailed at the end of the year or by request.